- Please be assured that the work of the ALS Association will continue.
- Our first priority is the safety and well-being of people with ALS, their families and caregivers, and our staff.
- Chapter staff will be working remotely and still available to our constituents daily.
- We anticipate that some activities may need to be cancelled, modified or rescheduled; we will communicate with you directly regarding changes to upcoming plans, so please watch your email.
- You can find the latest updates about our activities on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- For the most recent information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), The ALS Association recommends that you reference the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health authorities.
For specific information about symptoms you may be experiencing or questions about personal exposure as someone living with ALS or as a caregiver, please contact your physician directly.
Thank you for your patience as we manage this rapidly shifting situation.
Walk to Defeat ALS
More than 180 walks take place in communities across the country February through November. Walk to Defeat ALS draws people of all ages and athletic abilities coming together to honor a loved one with the disease, to remember those who’ve passed and to show their support for the cause.Find A Walk Near You
Host your own event to support our Chapter
Hold a golf tournament, run a marathon, or donate your birthday to raise funds that will help create a world without ALS.Get Started
The Parker Beam Promise of Hope Fund
Parker Isn't About to Give Up! He was a fighter all of his life and in his memory, his legacy is not going to sit down and wait it out now.Learn More
Celebrate a Loved One with ALS
Pay tribute to a friend or loved one affected by ALS. Each tribute is a personalized online fund designed to honor or memorialize someone special. Your Community of Hope fund creates a lasting legacy.Learn More
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, navigating your journey with the disease, caring for a person with ALS, or researching the cure, there are resources to support you.
Let us help you and your family cope with the day-to-day challenges of living with ALS.For People with ALS
Learn about our grant program, upcoming scientific meetings, and opportunities to collaborate.For Researchers
Caring for someone with ALS is hard work. We offer resources and support to help you.For Caregivers
- Physical Therapy and ALS: How the Practice Helps to Improve Quality of Life
October 1, 2020
- Overwhelming Petition Response Shows Urgency to Speed Up Access to AMX0035
September 11, 2020
- ALS Association, I AM ALS Call on Amylyx, FDA to make promising new drug available for our ALS community
September 3, 2020
- We Can’t Wait to Walk to Defeat ALSŪ – So We’re Going Virtual
August 26, 2020
Sign up to receive the latest news in ALS and learn how you can continue making a difference in the search to treat and cure this disease.
Your gift will help The ALS Association support research to find a cure for ALS and provide much-needed services to patients and their families. By becoming a part of The ALS Association family and making your gift today, you will help sustain hope in thousands of people affected by ALS.